Register Now for Cushing’s Patient Education Day
October 20 – 21, 2017
The Cushing’s Support and Research Foundation is holding a Cushing’s Patient Education Day beginning with an evening dinner on Friday, October 20, 2017 followed on Saturday, October 21, 2017 by a full day of presentations and question and answer sessions with expert physicians. There is no charge to attend the meeting.
- The meeting will be held at the NIH in Bethesda, MD.
- A block of rooms has been reserved at a group rate at Bethesda Marriott, 5151 Pooks Hill Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814. To make room reservations, please call the hotel directly. (Reservations Toll Free: Toll-free: 1-800-228-9290, Reservations Local Phone: 1-301-897-9400) and tell them you are part of the CSRF meeting. Our group rate for rooms at the Bethesda Marriott is $99.00 per night and is available until September 30.
- If you would like to view an agenda for the 2017 meeting, please click here.
- If you would like to register to attend the meeting, please complete the form below.
- If you would like to read a summary of the 2014 Patient Education Day, click here.
This meeting is generously sponsored by: