Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Adrenal Tumor Cushing’s Diagnosis

Question: I have an adrenal tumor and signs and symptoms of Cushing’s. Diagnosis is proving challenging. I am looking for an experienced endocrinologist to obtain a diagnosis. Should I contact one of the major pituitary centers or am I looking for an adrenal expert? 

Answer: Most pituitary endocrinologists see Cushing’s patients no matter whether it is pituitary, adrenal or ectopic. So, a pituitary center should be the way to go.

By Dr. Roberto Salvatori, John Hopkins Pituitary Center, Winter, 2016

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.


Contact Us